15% Discount Code Added For WWW.T-JUICE.COM - ECR69

10% Discount Code Added For WWW.MIRAGECIGARETTES.CO.UK - MC69

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Bulli  (Read 10085 times)

Jimblob

• Platinum Member
Bulli
« Reply #30 on: February 08, 2012, 09:26:34 PM »

I know it's an advanced user device and I am quite new but the first coil I made after taking it out of the packet worked fine. I was only having issues getting it to wick. Then it stopped working altogether and just cooked the battery as I said. Law of averages would mean that I would make another coil correctly so I don't know. I think I might just save it until I ever go to a local meet and have someone look at it. Or maybe send it to someone else that has one to see if it's me or the Bulli. I can't see what can go wrong with it with it being rebuildable but something isn't right.

Jimblob

• Platinum Member
Bulli
« Reply #31 on: February 08, 2012, 09:30:11 PM »

hi mate,

take a look at the Bulli's atty connection........check to see that the tiny insulating ring is still in its proper place and separating the outer ring from the central connection

if that little insulating ring is not in place then that will cause a short circuit too

also, check to see if it works on another device if you have one......if it works then its the Don thats knackered :(

cheers

scott

The bottom of the atty just has like a brass coloured round plate there, I think it looks different to the bullies I have seen before in that respect. I tried it on my provari too but it wouldn't even give me an error code so it's not going near my provari again. The don is fine as I tried it with a dcc afterwards.

igetcha

• Administrator
  • Diamond Member
  • www.E-Cig-Reviews.com
    • E-Cig-Reviews.com
Re: Bulli
« Reply #32 on: February 08, 2012, 09:31:35 PM »

The bottom of the atty just has like a brass coloured round plate there, I think it looks different to the bullies I have seen before in that respect. I tried it on my provari too but it wouldn't even give me an error code so it's not going near my provari again. The don is fine as I tried it with a dcc afterwards.

hi mate,

i will gladly take a look at it and check it over if you want to send it to me.......i will of course send it back afterwards! lol :D

let me know

cheers

scott

Jimblob

• Platinum Member
Bulli
« Reply #33 on: February 08, 2012, 09:38:04 PM »

I think you both might be right about the bottom of the atty connection anyway because I screwed it on to the don pretty tight before it messed up. Cant see inside it though because of that little brass plate at the bottom. But it looks ok. I will have another look at it when I get in and maybe post a pic showing you what I mean about the bottom.

Thanks for the help
Jim
« Last Edit: February 09, 2012, 12:45:04 AM by Jimblob »

Jimblob

• Platinum Member
Bulli
« Reply #34 on: February 08, 2012, 09:39:38 PM »

hi mate,

i will gladly take a look at it and check it over if you want to send it to me.......i will of course send it back afterwards! lol :D

let me know

cheers

scott

That's great if you would Scott thanks very much. I will put a self addressed envelope in.

Cheers
Jim

Jimblob

• Platinum Member
Bulli
« Reply #35 on: February 08, 2012, 09:42:01 PM »

I will put the don in with it if you want. Saves risking any of your gear, if it is indeed cream crackered.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up