Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

FULL LIST OF SUPPLIER DISCOUNT CODES - CLICK

20% Discount Code Added For WWW.JACVAPOUR.COM - ECR69

15% Discount Code Added For WWW.T-JUICE.COM - ECR69

10% Discount Code Added For WWW.MIRAGECIGARETTES.CO.UK - MC69

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: eliq cartomizers  (Read 12907 times)

Karl

Re: eliq cartomizers
« Reply #30 on: February 15, 2012, 03:03:04 PM »

Yeah treat them like a boge I should think just don't have to top up as often. Iv topped up once since yesterday 8)

emtronea

• Platinum Member
  • Official ECR Nutter
    • facebook
« Reply #31 on: March 01, 2012, 04:17:10 PM »

omg i highly recomend the eliq carts from lf, they are ego F1, as i bought the top part of the ego F1 from vapourworld which is the ego F1 i think because the F1 looks like an ago w ??? the diffrence between on LF 1 is no pen top and the shell is stuck to the tank inside, i dont like th F1 the top is pointless and the shell comes off to easly............... i got 2 titanium color, ive been on 1 for 2 weeks now, i use it every day, and it hasnt let me down, i tryd vg, 50/50 and pg and all worked a treat, i never get eliquid in my mouth but that maybe cause im a gentle bear  :P

full on flavour isnt wat the eliq carts offer, it brings out the sweet syrupy part of the flavour, and holds back the attatching flavours, taste nice with golden apple tho , its opposit of wat the imist does flavourwise.

volt i recomend 3.6 then fall to 3.3 once it gets going i think the f1 is low ohms the lf one is high ohms i always go for high, but in future i will go for low and vape it between 3.3 and 3.6, the vapour production dont look good till ya vape it in the light like i keep telling dracula  :P

sometimes u may get juice in your mouth if u vape it at an angle, i always recomend vaping stright down,

the vapour production is good and the kick is mild, i think this is mainly for chain vaping as it can take a while for it to get going,

all in all i would score this 7/10. but if it used stardust technology on the drip part it would easly get a 9/10

Stewrat

• Platinum Member
  • Klaatu Barada Nikto
« Reply #32 on: March 01, 2012, 06:04:12 PM »

I had a couple of these but only got through 9ml of juice (VG/PG 50/50) in each one before they packed up  :(

Pity really because I really liked them.

karl6k

« Reply #33 on: March 16, 2012, 02:24:11 PM »

have found that injecting with warm water shaking and sucking water out cleans them a bit and i spray coil with syrige of hot water to clean that but flavour soon gets muted.
would like to know if anyone has any tips to make these eliq carts last longer as they are great if not short lived.

Stewrat

• Platinum Member
  • Klaatu Barada Nikto
« Reply #34 on: March 17, 2012, 08:55:04 PM »

I did try cleaning them out with hot water but they were stone dead.

I agree, it is a pity. They were great whilst they were working.

emtronea

• Platinum Member
  • Official ECR Nutter
    • facebook
« Reply #35 on: March 18, 2012, 12:58:20 PM »

also these may seem dying wen u put certain low flavourd juices in them, so if u been vaping easy liquid pear dont throw ya eliq cart away lol

Stewrat

• Platinum Member
  • Klaatu Barada Nikto
« Reply #36 on: March 18, 2012, 07:00:07 PM »

also these may seem dying wen u put certain low flavourd juices in them, so if u been vaping easy liquid pear dont throw ya eliq cart away lol

I have still got them. I am hoping that science will come up with a solution sometime in the future, something like cryogenics for cartomisers  ;D

todd

• FudgeSticks!!
« Reply #37 on: April 29, 2012, 07:37:22 PM »

Been using these for a couple of weeks now and had my first one die, decided to try and pull it to bits and see if there was an easy way to get into it.

Ehhhh, no there isn't!!

Shame as found them to be really good.

emtronea

• Platinum Member
  • Official ECR Nutter
    • facebook
« Reply #38 on: April 29, 2012, 07:47:57 PM »

i dint go back to these, still got 1 left for old time sakes, but i started perfaring buying the visions at the time, also thers a new eliq cart out, it isnt called the eliq cart but it looks the Cryptonite-8 without the shell  ???
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up