Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

FULL LIST OF SUPPLIER DISCOUNT CODES - CLICK

20% Discount Code Added For WWW.JACVAPOUR.COM - ECR69

15% Discount Code Added For WWW.T-JUICE.COM - ECR69

10% Discount Code Added For WWW.MIRAGECIGARETTES.CO.UK - MC69

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: eliq cartomizers  (Read 12911 times)

emtronea

• Platinum Member
  • Official ECR Nutter
    • facebook
eliq cartomizers
« on: January 07, 2012, 09:16:08 PM »

http://www.liberty-flights.co.uk/product.asp?id=158

any1 got 1? did goole and it could be an ego w but it doesnt say ego w at liberty so it could be sumut completely diffrent, i might buy 1 but im happy with my tanks  8) puff daddy tank smok tech tank im creating an army  :P

Fiona

• Global Moderator
  • Diamond Member
  • I dont like cold tea!
Re: eliq cartomizers
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2012, 09:45:14 PM »

Looks like a type of giantomizer.......

lightother

• 1 year cig free
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2012, 09:46:29 PM »

i think its just a 510 tank, im sure vape escape sell them,

squid

• Platinum Member
  • anything thats cheap
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2012, 09:47:45 PM »

its the same as the rok star atty i think

Stewrat

• Platinum Member
  • Klaatu Barada Nikto
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2012, 08:07:06 PM »

Hi.

Just received a couple of these in the post today from LF.

First impressions - Well made, good flavour, comfortable mouthpiece, don't look out of place on a Tornado 510 battery.

Needs to be refilled with a syringe which is a little bid fiddly, but it holds around 2ml so not a problem for me. You can also see how much liquid there is.

Abe at LF reckons that they last for quite a long time.

Looking good  :D

Fiona

• Global Moderator
  • Diamond Member
  • I dont like cold tea!
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2012, 08:37:21 PM »

I hope they last for you, they arent the cheapest of cartomizers are they......... I'd be interested to know how you get on with them  ;D

RicAlex

« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2012, 08:53:19 PM »

Seen reports of some ppl having over 3 weeks from one. makes it a cheap tank system if thats true  :D

Fiona

• Global Moderator
  • Diamond Member
  • I dont like cold tea!
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2012, 08:58:49 PM »

It sure does!..........

suavedave

« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2012, 10:55:44 PM »

Used 1 for a couple of days and initial reactions were pretty good ie flavour taste throat hit and vapour. Only problems it feels like you are inhaling juice on every tug, not sure if its condensation but get a lot of liquid in the tip which if not inhaled then drops thru device I put some of that filler foam in the tip but end up having to squeeze it out every hour. The biggest problem is with leakage and it is more apparent as the liquid is near exhausted but not sure even now if this is a mix of liquid and lots of condensation whatever it is disgusting and requires lots of tissues. Havent even bothered messing about with the 2nd cart from my kit as now using CE2 XL clearomiser ultimate, which to be honest gives a much better vape taste th etc and not had a single leak no cracked tubes and much easier to see the contents ie liquid.
The Eliq looks neat with its all in one design which fits snuggly to my riva 510 but I could not recommend this at all and much prefer the CE2 with a cone which I need to buy - my original or carto cones are too small for the CE2. In terms of price £5 for single vs £9 for a pack of 5 CE2s

Stewrat

• Platinum Member
  • Klaatu Barada Nikto
« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2012, 10:56:57 AM »

I will report back if I have any probs with the Eliq.

Going to keep track of how long it lasts and will be noting the ml of fluid I get through before it packs up. Sad eh  :(

RicAlex

« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2012, 11:45:46 AM »

Not sad at all. It would be great to have this sort of info on the forum. It helps newbies or anyone wondering about them. More stuff like this we should have!

Fiona

• Global Moderator
  • Diamond Member
  • I dont like cold tea!
« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2012, 02:45:57 PM »

+1  ;D

digicig

• The Vaping-Centric Ezine - Launched at VapeFest!
    • Viva Vaping - the Vape-centric Ezine
« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2012, 11:17:42 PM »

Aloha
Have just been writing a review for UK Vapers on the Puromiser vs Eliq and can't help seeing a distinct similarity between the Eliq, the Riva Tank and possibly the eGo W - anyone one got experience of more than one perchance?

suavedave

« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2012, 01:43:05 AM »

Not tried the Riva Tank or Ego W but looking at the pictures they look identical to the Eliq. Just had another go with my Eliq and it leaks but condensation is by far the biggest issue had a couple of vapes and laid it down and watched the condensation build up all over the outside. A real pity as it is a nice looking device and gave a great vape.

Still tugging on my CE2 and after a slight mod to fluff the wick and lifting the rubber seal, it is now outperforming my eliq for vapour, th and flavour and at a fraction of the price. Pity as I just ordered some CE3 Smokeymisers to try out as I was getting a bit despondent - pre mod. Will continue with my views on CE3 when they turn up and lets hope they dont blow my batteries.

Stewrat

• Platinum Member
  • Klaatu Barada Nikto
« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2012, 03:37:06 PM »

I have been using my Eliq for a few days now, and on the 5th ml of liquid.

I have had a little bit of liquid work its way through the mouthpiece but only about three times so far. It seems to happen when I 'suck wrecklessly', when I am gentle with it I have no problem at all. The vapour is good and the flavour is very clean.

Update - I have just done another wreckless suck and a bit of juice came through so I am convinced this is what causes it.

This reminds me of a song - 'I am not a wreckless sucker, I'm a wreckless suckers ...'

The transition / changeover time between flavours is also very good. With a boge or TW Tank atomiser I need to allow a good few vapes of a new liquid flavour before the true taste comes through. With the Eliq I get the new flavour in just a couple of vapes.

So far I have been impressed with it and hoping to get through at least 20ml before it packs up. Time will tell...
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up