Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down

Author Topic: bulli  (Read 20560 times)

Capt12B

• Global Moderator
  • Diamond Member
  • 30% of all fire deaths are attributed to analogs
Re: bulli
« Reply #75 on: October 05, 2011, 12:29:24 PM »

I am a big fan of the boge cartos and have not bought the bulli yet because of the price tag. There was a time when I had more "mad money" but of late I just can't justify the expenditure... and I hope that as the market has more rebuildable attys available the price will drop a bit. As far as atty life a typical attys life should allow you to vape up to 40 or 50 ml of juice through its usable life, but gramps ( my father in law ) is still getting about 2 months out of each ego t atty he use which is very impressive considering he vapes several tanks of juice everyday ;D 

itsmeitis

• Diamond Member
  • lapsus linguae
« Reply #76 on: October 05, 2011, 12:41:13 PM »

I know exactly what a bulli douse it's a devise made to save you money that's fine if your paying £10 every week for attys no problem with that, my point was in seven months of vaping i have broke 1 atty, and now i use a arry tank with a ce2 atty (cost =75p) i consider myself an average vaper (3-5ml a day) so it would take ME Mr AVERAGE VAPER about 22 years to pay for the bulli simple that's it.

as i was able to point out earlier, the "Bulli" atomiser is beyond you comprehension. of course you are correct in that your limited knowledge partly allows you to recognise the eventual savings that can be had by continued use of the device, but that is only one aspect of its worth.

another advantage the Bulli holds is that its very purpose allows the user to govern the quality to their personal preference. unlike disposable cartos or throwaway atomisers that can and will vary in manufacture and ultimately undergo change without notice.

if similar rules that effected ebay, should ever be extended to affect the wider marketplace, "Bulli" owners will have a further advantage.

stopit33

• Hope to learn a lot from you guys and dolls
« Reply #77 on: October 05, 2011, 01:18:42 PM »

I know exactly what a bulli douse it's a devise made to save you money that's fine if your paying £10 every week for attys no problem with that, my point was in seven months of vaping i have broke 1 atty, and now i use a arry tank with a ce2 atty (cost =75p) i consider myself an average vaper (3-5ml a day) so it would take ME Mr AVERAGE VAPER about 22 years to pay for the bulli simple that's it.

as i was able to point out earlier, the "Bulli" atomiser is beyond you comprehension. of course you are correct in that your limited knowledge partly allows you to recognise the eventual savings that can be had by continued use of the device, but that is only one aspect of its worth.

another advantage the Bulli holds is that its very purpose allows the user to govern the quality to their personal preference. unlike disposable cartos or throwaway atomisers that can and will vary in manufacture and ultimately undergo change without notice.

if similar rules that effected ebay, should ever be extended to affect the wider marketplace, "Bulli" owners will have a further advantage.

Ok i don't understand my bad, but you do the math 1 ce2xl =75p (one ce2xl last on average for me 3 months) 1 bulli costs about £70? now you tell me how long it would take for the bulli to pay for itself.

itsmeitis

• Diamond Member
  • lapsus linguae
« Reply #78 on: October 05, 2011, 01:22:56 PM »

stopit. you are making the basic mistake. 1 ce2xl = 75p. how much is the same item likely to cost in 2020?
see my point. ;)

itsmeitis

• Diamond Member
  • lapsus linguae
« Reply #79 on: October 05, 2011, 02:15:52 PM »

this whole thread is becoming ridiculous with all these wild claims, such as tool kits in a boge carto and now the latest one of making an atty last 7 months, i'm rapidly losing the will to live.

the boge carto reference was response to practically underline an identical area of volume and not to say that i use such vessel. Nor would i require 10 sets of component parts as rebuilds are essentially infrequent.

if i did feel a need to carry a set of folded keyring scissors, a small philips screwdriver and a substantial set of component parts, i would most likely opt for an empty 35mm film box. very similar in size to the tool used to pierce cartos.

« Last Edit: October 05, 2011, 02:25:25 PM by itsmeitis »

stopit33

« Reply #80 on: October 05, 2011, 02:19:48 PM »

stopit. you are making the basic mistake. 1 ce2xl = 75p. how much is the same item likely to cost in 2020?
see my point. ;)

Iv got 9 ce2xl left let's see what happens in a few years time.

stopit33

« Reply #81 on: October 05, 2011, 02:43:51 PM »

I love the "Megatank" on http://bulli-smoker.com/zubehoer2/a2-update-kits/bulli-smoker-a2-t-megatank.html it holds 1,8ML now the arry holds 5ml what should arry call there tank lol.

itsmeitis

• Diamond Member
  • lapsus linguae
« Reply #82 on: October 05, 2011, 02:52:11 PM »

I love the "Megatank" on http://bulli-smoker.com/zubehoer2/a2-update-kits/bulli-smoker-a2-t-megatank.html it holds 1,8ML now the arry holds 5ml what should arry call there tank lol.

i think the mega refers to the fact that there is a large volume of e-liquid within a limited neat and confined space.
Arry has already named his latest offering as the ACTv3.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2011, 02:55:14 PM by itsmeitis »

squid

• Platinum Member
  • anything thats cheap
« Reply #83 on: October 05, 2011, 06:17:17 PM »

oops
« Last Edit: October 05, 2011, 06:22:59 PM by squid »

stevemontuno

• Platinum Member
  • The Dude
« Reply #84 on: October 05, 2011, 06:22:44 PM »

The actual metal of the tube wont make a diffrence,all it is, is a housing,the contacts will, the length and gauage and qualty of wire will, there many types wire what will make a small diffrence, single core,multi thread core,oxygen free single core is proberley the best, the switch also can be taking more amps than what another could thats another factor

what about if the tube is part of the the circuit

squid

• Platinum Member
  • anything thats cheap
« Reply #85 on: October 05, 2011, 06:43:57 PM »

steve the tube is usually used as a ground,as long as the ground is solid,there should be no difference,a negative  polarity ,its the positive current that goes to the atty and the amount of volts watts and amps that makes an improvement on performance,like when  push the volts up like on the provari or the  the watts like on the ugly device lol

funkybunch

• Diamond Member
  • More mods than I need, less than I 'need'
    • Funkybunch's redbubble page
« Reply #86 on: October 05, 2011, 10:28:08 PM »

Well what can i say, it is what it is, i Mark down on the calendar when i start a new atty, i didn't say 1 atty lasted me 7 months did i ??.

but you based your calculations of 22 years on an atty lasting 7 months......and that's my last word in this thread.

Fish
« Last Edit: October 05, 2011, 10:29:41 PM by funkybunch »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up