Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

FULL LIST OF SUPPLIER DISCOUNT CODES - CLICK

20% Discount Code Added For WWW.JACVAPOUR.COM - ECR69

15% Discount Code Added For WWW.T-JUICE.COM - ECR69

10% Discount Code Added For WWW.MIRAGECIGARETTES.CO.UK - MC69

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: TW Tornado Cartomizer  (Read 16570 times)

CAM-VIP

• Two faced TW@T
    • Campaign for Vaping in Pubs
Re: TW Tornado Cartomizer
« Reply #45 on: August 22, 2010, 11:29:44 AM »

Crossbow on UKVs has a brother.  He discovered a method of refilling MEGA Cartomisers without a druggy's syringe.

All you do is stick the rubber butt plug in the empty Cartomiser, knock off the top and other mouthpiece bits, squirt your liquid into the gaping hole, give it a good suck,,,,replace the bits and pull the butt plug out - simples!!!!!

forgot,,,,,give the carto a good rubbing; rolling it backwards and forwards - to get the juice flowing and screw it back on the batty  ;D :P

LisaF01

• Supplier
« Reply #46 on: August 31, 2010, 10:50:52 AM »

No need for faffing about with any of the fiddly mouthpiece bits.
Just do what I do - works an absolute treat for me:

Just make a hole in that location and fill them up. Been using this method since I first got them.
Using a cut-down one right now actually. :)
Love 'em!

Capt12B

• Global Moderator
  • Diamond Member
  • 30% of all fire deaths are attributed to analogs
« Reply #47 on: September 19, 2010, 11:00:34 PM »

I started off filling the cartos with a syringe through the top following the joye directions,  but now all I do is take my 5 ml or 10 ml plastic carry bottle  and hold it to the bottom hole at the atty connection and slowly squeeze about 1 ml of juice up into the carto, wipe connection and I am off and vaping  8)

Moog

« Reply #48 on: September 19, 2010, 11:26:39 PM »

I use the Crossbow brothers version.... :)

iStormUK

• Sugar Drizzling like a Cuttwood Sauce Boss
« Reply #49 on: October 10, 2010, 07:59:22 AM »

Got one, for free, from StevieD, thanks Stevie.

First off, seems only to work on TW tornado/eGo batts, did not work on my Riva, poo! :(  ANywho, got it working on the mega tornado batt, and was pleasantly surprised.  I do love a good cartomizer, heck went and got an KR808 because I liked 'em so much.  But this cartomizer involved no effort of will to get started.  Popped it on, and was vaping like a chimney from the first minute, til now, and its still going.  Never been much of a fan of Titan tobacco flavours, though oddly this one is different enough to be quite pleasant.  I am going to try not to get too addicted, since these things aren't really cheap enough yet to be cost efficient, and since they are a complete booger to refill, would not be doing so much once they die down.

Overall I am impressed, its only a pity they do not make refillable empties.

Capt12B

• Global Moderator
  • Diamond Member
  • 30% of all fire deaths are attributed to analogs
« Reply #50 on: October 10, 2010, 08:15:07 AM »

I do like the performance of the tornado/ego cartos and they do sell them as blanks  ;) I had found that I just refilled them by lining up my 5ml drip bottle to the bottom hole of the carto connection and forcing juice into the carto, but Damulta posted a vid on youtube that showed me a brilliant new way to fill them:
Take a 5 ml drip bottle, remove the drip end of the bottle, push the carto's connection down on to the drip bottle and squeeze the juice into the carto.  The bottle fits on the connection like a glove and it seems to be the easiest way to refill  8)

LisaF01

• Supplier
« Reply #51 on: October 10, 2010, 09:19:37 PM »

Overall I am impressed, its only a pity they do not make refillable empties.
You can get refillable empties (as well as other flavour pre-filled ones) and they aren't expensive.
Should work with no problem on all eGo-type batteries including Rivas - using one on a Riva right now and have one on a Halo batt on standby too.
Not sure why you had a problem with it on your Riva, maybe worth another go?

I cut them down and use them on my mods too. So far I've had them on the ICON, Prodigy V3, OMeGa, GG Trans, GGTS, and the Precious. They look extremely cool on the Mako too.

Very nice filling tip there Capt. :)
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up