Device Chat > Regular Electronic Cigarettes

Vapor production drop off

<< < (2/3) > >>

Tinytears:
I'm using a 901 atty I bought over a year ago. Started with it for about a month, been back on it for around 2 months, still going strong, touch wood, where's Billys head (on your shoulders), lol.

Diane

laid_in:
I keep firing up new atties thinking the performance has gone on existing ones. I keep proving to myself the old one's ain't done yet, then give them a blast on my no battery passthru'

One of my early 801's died due to abandonment [I reckon] as I put it in the box when a BE112 arrived. It was dead dead so the difference in vapour production was noticed straight away. Brian.

Tinytears:
I remember Moog saying his were buggered after he left them for a while still with juice in them, I dug all mine out and stuck them in a cup with hot water for a while and now give any I put away a good rinse beforehand.

Diane

laid_in:
A useful tip Diane / Moog. I think I'll do the same.

Has anyone ever experienced the occasional spark coming from their atomiser? I have a low resistance 510 on a freshly charged Riva and its done this a couple of times now. Still works - am just upping the dripping frequency and hoping my lips don't get a kickback. Brian.

Moog:

--- Quote from: Tinytears on June 30, 2010, 09:31:54 AM ---I remember Moog saying his were buggered after he left them for a while still with juice in them, I dug all mine out and stuck them in a cup with hot water for a while and now give any I put away a good rinse beforehand.

Diane

--- End quote ---

I noticed the other day some I had left for a while, went to use them and they fell to bits.....looks like they got eaten away....LOL
Fortunately they were just some old evo atomisers....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version