Device Chat > Regular Electronic Cigarettes

Vapor production drop off

(1/3) > >>

justin case:
its a real bum when the vapor starts going down and you dont get a satisfying draw, and it happens slowly so you dont really notice it at first.
in the morning when you want a really good hit, your attys are only at half efficency.
well i have tried everything to clean them out including acid,  but the only thing that works for me is the burn off technique,  they vape like a demon after that.
even attys i thought were beyond help, i have bought back to full vapor production  by burning off.

Moog:
My atties last about 2 weeks and then I bin them.......I used to try and keep them going but they are cheap and still less expensive than the baccy..... :)

justin case:
sod that i aim on getting a good ten years of use from my attys,      if some old light bulbs can burn for 30 years so can my attys.

booker:

--- Quote from: justin case on June 28, 2010, 03:29:49 PM ---sod that i aim on getting a good ten years of use from my attys,      if some old light bulbs can burn for 30 years so can my attys.

--- End quote ---
Good luck :D

wijakaja:
My Zenith (510) atty from e-cigs which was delivered on the 10/04/2010 is still going strong, in fact I'm using it as I type this post. I haven't noticed any change in it's performance but I do have 5 spares standing by.

Billy.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version