Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

FULL LIST OF SUPPLIER DISCOUNT CODES - CLICK

20% Discount Code Added For WWW.JACVAPOUR.COM - ECR69

15% Discount Code Added For WWW.T-JUICE.COM - ECR69

10% Discount Code Added For WWW.MIRAGECIGARETTES.CO.UK - MC69

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Stevia/Rebaudioside  (Read 2059 times)

Angus

• ECR Fanboy
Stevia/Rebaudioside
« on: June 05, 2011, 08:30:12 AM »

Just ordered a 1-ounce (30ml) bottle of Rebaudioside. Rebaudioside, unlike stevia (although they come from the same plant), has no bitter aftertaste. I also browsed around various e-cig forums and found that stevia, like splenda, does not muck up atomizers. The huge advantage of Rebaudioside is that it doesn't carry with it the various health risks that come with splenda (sucralose). Not that the small quantities involved in flavoring e-liquid are to be feared, but I'm one to at least make an attempt at the healthiest possible methods when consuming anything. Apparently only 1 drop or so is needed for a 30ml bottle of e-liquid.

There are probably worldwide sources, but I bought mine here: http://www.teaandstevia.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=60&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=54&vmcchk=1&Itemid=54

Can't wait to update y'all with the review.

Fiona

• Global Moderator
  • Diamond Member
  • I dont like cold tea!
Re:
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2011, 09:55:56 PM »

Link has been suspended....

You can also use the sweetner from Perfumers apprentice.. Please note my all time fave (Caramel Candy), which you'll pass before you get to the sweetner! Blow it a little kiss from me :-*

http://shop.perfumersapprentice.com/c-150-sweet-or-sour-flavors.aspx

Angus

• ECR Fanboy
Re: Stevia/Rebaudioside
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2011, 11:36:19 PM »

Too bad my last order from PA was before I bought my contacts, I totally missed that one :p

I do have around 10th sample-sized flavors coming in and when I order big ones I'll give that a try :D
Pages: [1]   Go Up