Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

FULL LIST OF SUPPLIER DISCOUNT CODES - CLICK

20% Discount Code Added For WWW.JACVAPOUR.COM - ECR69

15% Discount Code Added For WWW.T-JUICE.COM - ECR69

10% Discount Code Added For WWW.MIRAGECIGARETTES.CO.UK - MC69

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Best Unflavoured Ejuice?  (Read 7195 times)

Aldee88

• Analogue to Digital Switchover
Best Unflavoured Ejuice?
« on: May 31, 2011, 01:35:55 AM »

What is everybody's preferred unflavoured ejuice?
As I posted before, I was unhappy with the CN sourced (not the Hangsen) PG unflavoured from LF. Very happy with the Traditional Mix from F'Art (70VG/20PG/10water if I remember correctly) but It takes nearly 2 weeks to arrive.
Any UK sites selling good quality unflavoured? Just ordered the Euro sourced VG from LF in the hope of a better base, flavour production etc. Will post opinions when I get it in a few days.
I dont really want to go down the route of mixing pure nic and VG to make a base as I think its pointless when they come premixed. Im not against the idea, just lazy I suppose  ;D

Al Capwn

Re: Best Unflavoured Ejuice?
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2011, 09:35:38 AM »

I ordered this on Friday but it hasn't arrived yet...

http://www.misteliquid.co.uk/uk-made-unflavoured-52mg-diy-e-liquid-109

Not suprising given the bank holiday and no next day delivery option from mist eliquid but it's the cheapest (per ml) UK made Pharma grade nic base I have found at £26 for 75ml.

Angus

• ECR Fanboy
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2011, 09:23:27 AM »

Not that I've tried any other, but the LF unflavored VG is perfect in my book. Flavor additives translate perfectly when mixed in. Might not be as sweet as some people would like on its own, but that just adds to its versatility in my opinion. I was finally able to create a solid tobacco flavor (without the overly sweet taste that most seem to have).

Aldee88

« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2011, 10:13:59 PM »

Agreed Angus, I got the VG unflavoured at 25mg and it takes the juice really well. Im going to order the 52mg tonight and some pure VG so I can fiddle around and get 24mg juice when mixed with flavours. Really impressed. Only thing is it doesnt have that velvety mouth feel of the Traditional Mix from F'Art. Think Im going to order a big batch from them so I won't have trouble running out.

Angus

• ECR Fanboy
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2011, 02:51:03 AM »

Yeah, DiY flavoring is something I've found that I'm not too bad or good at, so I'll keep trying to find my favorite combo of ingredients and hopefully perfect it. I noticed that "velvety" feel wasn't present in the unflavored VG as well.

Aldee88

« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2011, 06:40:14 PM »

Im still getting great vapour and with a couple drops of MTS Vape Wizard from F'Art (LF sells it too under there F'Art section) it does help with loads more vapour and adds a little velvety texture too. really getting into my mixes now but have made some bad mistakes too lol. Most notably I mixed some DK Tab up the other day using the 20% flavouring rule-of-thumb and nearly chucked my guts up when I tried it! Only afterwards I found out the tobacco flavours are much stronger and only need 2%.
Thats the only way we learn tho is through our mistakes lol. Shame it cost me a boge carto for the trouble

CountryMick

• So good, you'll want to slap your grandma!
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2011, 11:40:54 AM »

May be able to save that carto by boiling it in water for a few minutes to rinse the bad juice mix out of it.

squid

• Platinum Member
  • anything thats cheap
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2011, 05:01:31 PM »

May be able to save that carto by boiling it in water for a few minutes to rinse the bad juice mix out of it.

don't boil it, i found that out the wool will shrink and it will never be the same again

justin case

• FISH!
  • Diamond Member
  • Strong In Body. Strong In Mind. And A Scum Lord.
« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2011, 05:08:55 PM »

don't boil it, i found that out the wool will shrink and it will never be the same again

+1.  cold rinse. blow out and condom

Aldee88

« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2011, 08:14:07 PM »

I burnt the thing on funeral pire and hopefully its making its way to Valhalla. No amount of rinsing, blowing or boiling would get that flavour out! I can still catch whiffs of it from my mixing box and it makes me gag every time. Blurgh

Angus

• ECR Fanboy
« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2011, 11:24:58 PM »

Lol I ordered some DK tobacco so I'm glad I read that. I am not a fan of gagging >.>;

Aldee88

« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2011, 01:54:57 AM »

1-2 drops max per 5ml Angus, trust me. Ive dumped the 5ml into a 30ml bottle and diluted it majorly and added some caramel but Im still nervous to try it  :-[

Angus

• ECR Fanboy
« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2011, 03:03:22 AM »

lol, some things aren't worth saving, but I'm the type to try anyway
Pages: [1]   Go Up