Device Chat > Regular Electronic Cigarettes

DSE 808 Stick design

<< < (8/8)

LF Abe:
Yeah, that's me, pissed up in a kebab shop eating a kebab. I think my facebook is pretty open and there are not many Abe Spain's. I love the mental image you had of me, I'll get there in the end. I must admit, your dream sounds funny and I THINK you have appeared in my dream once but it involved a white horse, a high def camera and Mr Wicked, mask included.

P.S. Accept my skype request.

igetcha:
personally i feel quite sad that you are not the tubby little old man i thought you were............i always thought of you as a father figure!  ;)  lol

iStormUK:

--- Quote from: Abe on May 27, 2010, 10:13:34 PM ---Yeah, that's me, pissed up in a kebab shop eating a kebab. I think my facebook is pretty open and there are not many Abe Spain's. I love the mental image you had of me, I'll get there in the end. I must admit, your dream sounds funny and I THINK you have appeared in my dream once but it involved a white horse, a high def camera and Mr Wicked, mask included.

P.S. Accept my skype request.

--- End quote ---
Wow, what the heck were you vaping before you dreamt that? o.o

Jaded:

--- Quote from: iStormUK on May 28, 2010, 06:45:10 AM ---Wow, what the heck were you vaping before you dreamt that? o.o

--- End quote ---

It's Abe - it'll be MANGO...

LF Abe:
Give it a couple of years and I am sure I will be. With a blad head.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version