Author Topic: Prize Arrived & My Thought So Far  (Read 6033 times)

Offline itsmeitis

• Diamond Member
  • lapsus linguae
Prize Arrived & My Thought So Far
« on: May 11, 2011, 01:09:57 PM »
i recieved the prize today from Craig at Mirage Cigarettes. He sent the new upgraded model.

my impressions so far, are very good.

the manual is clear and very easy to understand.

the batteries are substantial. each has an end LED illuminating a blue ring shape which becomes red with long button presses.

the atty is a 510 tank type which is performing very well so far. the tank is longer than a standard 510 tank, so accepts much more juice per fill.
the cosmetic cone improves the overall look by smoothing the wider battery to the slimmer atomiser.
i do have a personal preference of silver over gold so i would choose silver on the cone banding, but thats only my own preference.

i also recieved a 10ml bottle of "Tob" Oasis Liquid which is very pleasant and suitably mimics a good Tobbacco flavour.

i did recieve the kit as a prize, so my views are possitively based, but all in all i think my honest opinion is to say that the kit is very good and definately to my liking. it certainly vapes well and delivers everything you could expect in terms of functionality, plus it looks good.

so thanks again Craig. i will now repack the kit and pass it on to a hardened smoker who im sure will be equally pleased.

Offline Capt12B

• Global Moderator
  • Diamond Member
  • 30% of all fire deaths are attributed to analogs
Re: Prize Arrived & My Thought So Far
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2011, 01:17:07 PM »
Sounds like a quality kit itsmeitis,  I look forward to hearing how the recipient of it gets on with vaping ;D

Offline itsmeitis

• Diamond Member
  • lapsus linguae
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2011, 01:25:42 PM »
likewise capt. it definately has all the umph required  to help a smoker make the full switch. thanks to the forum for the facilities and craig for the device, i think i will be able to do my little bit for mankind by converting one lucky newcomer to the ecig revolution. :D

Offline jimbo497

« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2011, 01:51:51 PM »
Glad you have received and you like the kit . I wish one of ur friends the best of luck , keep us informed .

E-Cig-Reviews.com - Forum

« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2011, 01:51:51 PM »

Offline CountryMick

• So good, you'll want to slap your grandma!
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2011, 03:37:54 PM »
Great news, itsmeitis. Please let us know how your friend likes it.  Especially happy that both contest kits are finding their way to new vapers. Spreading the joy :)

Haven't gotten the other prize kit yet. I've no clue how long it takes to ship to the US from the UK. In the meantime I'm mixing up different flavors of juice to add to the kit as a sampler pack so my friend gets an idea as to what types of flavors would or would not work for him and the wife.

Offline Mirage Craig

• Supplier
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2011, 10:46:40 AM »
Glad you like the new product, it is now available on the website www.miragecigarettes.co.uk.

Its called the HYBRIS and is selling well

Thanks again

Craig @ Mirage

Offline CountryMick

• So good, you'll want to slap your grandma!
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2011, 01:02:40 PM »
Yay, it has a name!! :P

Craig, I must tell you - the Hybris is the bees knees!

Gave this kit to my friend Cliff, a smoker of 30 years, smoking 15-20 cigarettes per day. He started using it a little over a week ago, has had zero cigarettes from first vape, and is happier than a rooster in a hen house with it. One of the Hybris batteries lasted him 2 full days. The other lasted him an astonishing 5 full days before needing a recharge. He's averaged about 1.5ml of e-liquid per day at 16mg strength. This past weekend, he lit a cigarette for his wife and instinctively took a puff before handing the cigarette to her. He said it was the single most disgusting thing he ever tasted in his life. He's not yet tried the Oasis tobacco flavor e-liquid that came with the kit - he's currently addicted to Mint Chocolate Chip and Tahiti Lime flavored e-liquid :)

His wife still has not tried the Hybris as yet, but seeing how it's worked for her husband for over a week, she now will be giving vaping a go this coming weekend while off from work. I expect to be suggesting she order another Hybris kit from miragecigarettes.co.uk sometime next week.

Now that co-workers have seen PV's work for two different people they know, they are all starting to ask a lot of questions about vaping. Your single prize kit is changing many people's lives for the better, Craig - will be sure to mention your website early and often :)

Offline Mirage Craig

• Supplier
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2011, 01:09:11 PM »
Thats fantastic news Mick,

The Hybris is now available on site http://www.miragecigarettes.co.uk/shop/HYBRIS-TANK-Electronic-Cigarette-Kit.html

The hybris tank carts are 510 compatible so can be used with other 510 batteries too!

thanks again

Craig@Mirage

« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2011, 01:09:11 PM »

Offline igetcha

• Administrator
  • Diamond Member
  • www.E-Cig-Reviews.com
    • E-Cig-Reviews.com
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2011, 08:38:55 PM »
For those interested in the Mirage Hybris, the review has now been added to the site:-

Mirage Hybris Review

cheers

scott

Offline Smoky

« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2011, 06:53:00 PM »
Mine has arrived today    :).   Only an hour in but loving it so far. Delivery was super quick and everything present and correct. I still might go through a tank like a dose of salts but thats because I'm addicted to vanilla. -  Almost wish I'd stuck to plain old tobacco flavoured liquid.   

Offline Fiona

• Global Moderator
  • Diamond Member
  • I dont like cold tea!
« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2011, 06:54:43 PM »
I'm addicted to Caramel Candy   :D

Offline Smoky

« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2011, 07:16:33 PM »
Haha, we sound so 'girly' don't we  (but I bet the blokes are as bad). 

« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2011, 07:16:33 PM »

Offline Fiona

• Global Moderator
  • Diamond Member
  • I dont like cold tea!
« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2011, 07:25:17 PM »
Oh yes!.....   ;D