Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

FULL LIST OF SUPPLIER DISCOUNT CODES - CLICK

20% Discount Code Added For WWW.JACVAPOUR.COM - ECR69

15% Discount Code Added For WWW.T-JUICE.COM - ECR69

10% Discount Code Added For WWW.MIRAGECIGARETTES.CO.UK - MC69

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Impressions of Lorann Flavors Key Lime, Orange Cream, and Mint Chocolate Chip  (Read 3491 times)

CountryMick

• So good, you'll want to slap your grandma!

Dessert Day at CountryMick's

Just got these in the mail, and mixed up 5ml of each at 12mg using 15% flavor, 5% vodka and 25% VG.

Direct dripped onto a fresh atty.

Key Lime. Great throat hit, slightly scratchy but not enough to make one thirsty. Flavor is outstanding if you like key lime. It's spot on as far as flavor goes, same exact flavor as when eating a wedge of key lime. It's more acidic/citrusy than the Tahiti Lime I've been using from LF's, but it's not sour, more tangy/tart. Vapor seems a bit thicker than with Tahiti Lime. Like this stuff even more than Tahiti Lime, and that's been my all day vape. 15% flavor is good, 20% may be too much pow.

Mint Chocolate Chip. Smooth vape, very creamy with hardly any throat hit even with 5% vodka in the mix. Again, dead on accurate flavor of mint chocolate chips. Balanced flavor, neither the chocolate nor the mint dominates in any way. Chocolate isn't uber sweet, more like a dark chocolate. You get a hint of flavor on the draw and exhale, but you mostly get flavor as an aftertaste. Hard to explain, but you know those flavors in which you get a taste more from your nose than from your mouth? That's the kind of flavor this one is (to me at least).

Orange cream. In the 20 minutes the liquid sat after mixing before trying it, a very light milky film had started to appear on the inside of the drip bottle at the liquid level line, but disappeared after a couple of light shakes. This stuff is not sweet by any stretch. For lack of a better description, it tastes more spicy/bitter than anything (I did shake this flavor up before using, as my last experience with an orange flavor was skewed due to my not doing so before). I can't really recommend this particular flavor. The flavor is just obnoxious, and leaves the throat very scratched.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2011, 03:02:07 PM by CountryMick »

Capt12B

• Global Moderator
  • Diamond Member
  • 30% of all fire deaths are attributed to analogs

They all sound great. I have vaped key lime in the past and really liked it ;D

Fiona

• Global Moderator
  • Diamond Member
  • I dont like cold tea!

Thanks for that Mick....The Lime sounds like one to try out... I might try both, the Thaiti and key lime at some point.  ;D

CountryMick

Updated the original post about the orange creme. Taste isn't very good at all on that one. Oh well. Enjoying the other 2 a lot though.

jimbo497

Cheers for the info CM . shame about the orange

CountryMick

Yes, Jimbo. I'm thoroughly disappointed with the orange creme - at least, the LorAnn version of it. Won't even bother putting it up for trade, it's that bad.

Will keep looking for a more true flavor / slightly sweeter orange creme. Or perhaps will order some cream flavor next time I order orange flavor from LF's.
Pages: [1]   Go Up