Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

FULL LIST OF SUPPLIER DISCOUNT CODES - CLICK

20% Discount Code Added For WWW.JACVAPOUR.COM - ECR69

15% Discount Code Added For WWW.T-JUICE.COM - ECR69

10% Discount Code Added For WWW.MIRAGECIGARETTES.CO.UK - MC69

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Opinions  (Read 2384 times)

vereybowring

Opinions
« on: May 02, 2011, 10:51:55 PM »

Hello to all, I recently completed my very first mod. 8)

I will be endeavouring to build more before too long and would like other peoples input into how they look and what features they have.

This is the mod I made standing next to a Riva 510 XL battery and both devices are sporting my CE2 XL tank mods.

It is a big box containing twin 18650 3000mAh batteries in parallel giving 6000 mAh at 3.7V, it also has a USB charge circuit (full size USB male connector) which can slowly trickle charge the batteries - alas not act as a full pass through.  The led is red and on the top, on the opposite side from the battery connector and also on the top is a master on/off slide switch.
In layout terms I will call the face with the firing button the front, the section connecting to the atomizer is the top etc. 
Please be aware if you choose to answer the position of the batteries makes putting anything in the lower two thirds of the case impossible, unless one battery is taken away to be replaced by other parts.

Now I'm going to ask a quite tedious (well look at my username) series of questions to give me an idea of what people think. ;D

1. What position should the atomizer be on the mod - eg. in the middle on the top.
2. Where should the led go and what colour would be best ?
3. What style of button do you like and where is the best place for it ?
4. Is the master on/off switch necessary and if so where should it be on the device ?
5. Which battery connection/atomizer type do you prefer ?
6. What battery type is your favourite choice (not Riva, Ego etc but big battery models for mods) ?
7. If the device has a charging circuit, what kind of connection would you prefer and where should it go? (USB,   
    mini USB etc.)
8. What shape of case do you prefer and what material would you like it made of ?
9. What colour would you like a device to be ?
10. What other features would attract you to a device ? eg. variable voltage, different battery choices etc.
Anything else I haven't thought of and want to comment on, please go ahead.

With your help a noob modder like myself might be able to produce a device you would want in the future (no promises).  I am intrigued by what people want to see in their PV since I built my device to be pretty close to what I wanted at the moment.

Capt12B

• Global Moderator
  • Diamond Member
  • 30% of all fire deaths are attributed to analogs
Re: Re: Opinions
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2011, 11:30:14 PM »

My 2 cents ;)

1. Middle on the top
2. No interest in led lights at all.
3. Mechanical switches-  bottom or side
4. I would prefer master on/off somewhere easily accessible
5. 510 all the way
6. 18650 or 2×CR123As
7. USB connection
8. No pref on shape or materials just as long as it is durable
9. No pref on color, also like bare metal
10.  510 connection,  variable voltage, runs on 18650s or 2×CR123As, I also like lanyards.

;D

CountryMick

• So good, you'll want to slap your grandma!
Re: Opinions
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2011, 03:25:27 PM »

Haha, Capt. Come on, tell us what you really want!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up